Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Clemmer Releases Statement, Election Night Results

Clemmer Releases Statement, Election Night Results
BENTON, AR- Today Republican State Representative and congressional hopeful, Ann Clemmer, released the following statement regarding the election.

"We came up a little short.  We will hold our heads up high and be proud of our efforts.  I want to congratulate Mr. French Hill.  He is a quality opponent and I truly wish him the best. 

I want to thank my loving family, friends and staff for going on this journey with me. 

I also want it to be known that I will continue to stand for Arkansas families, our Second Amendment rights, our pro-life beliefs, and for protecting our small businesses.

I have been helping grow this party for 35-years and that won't stop.  I have important work left to do representing my House district in the Arkansas Legislature and in my party as a leader on conservative issues.  I want to thank each and every one of you who helped my campaign. I was touched beyond measure by the support from across the district. I thank you from the bottom of my heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment